Saturday, February 26, 2011

I was made for this

This is how I have been created to live overseas

1. I love making new friends. Building community is one of my favorite things to do. Whether its organizing a blood drive or bike ride with friends, watching my favorite TV shows with old college alums, or catching up with friends over coffee, I love building and being in a community. Moving back to Fishers has taught me that. Support from a community is vital in my life. So naturally I am drawn to make or find community.

2. I love blogging and writing about my experiences. I love reading blogs and getting caught up in people’s stories.

3. I love love love making movies. Yet another way to connect with the West.

4. I live for awkward moments and adapting to a new culture is sure to be full of embarrassment.

5. I’ve gradually built up to being away for a year. First I went to college, then to France for 4 months, then California for 7 months. 1 year is the next stepping stone naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment