Sunday, May 15, 2011

Noribong


Noribong
A Noribong is the korean twist on karoking, but instead of doing it in
front of a big crowd you get your own room. This room could be big
enough for 10 people or only big enough for one. A noribong can be a
great place to finish an evening out with your friends when you are
feeling more willing to sing along to your favorite tunes. The
Noribong can be a great place to take your secret crush on a date
aswell. Carlo decided to take me to a noribong on our third date. It
was very entertaining and memorable, not for the faint at heart but
great for romancing an American girl. Then you stumble upon people who
go to a noribong by themself. Carlo and I saw many Korean children in
an arcade singing in a noribong room all by themselves. Which is weird
for me because I would never want to do karoke by myself.....too
awkward. Especially when there is a clear window where everyone else
can see inside... singing

This is an essential part of the Korean experience though. I recommend highly

No comments:

Post a Comment